MEETINGS & BUSINESS
Reasons to host your event in Baja California:
1. ConnectivityWe have the second best connected airport on the Pacific, with over 120 national flights and approximately 7,000 per day.
2. Mediterranean WeatherIt’s warm in the summer, averaging temperatures of 71ºF and chilly in the winter, averaging 64ºF.
3. GastronomyThe location, people and weather unite to harvest and prepare high quality dishes.
4. Baja California CenterLocated on the oceanfront, its one of the most modern meeting, conventions, and expo venues in the country. Learn more here.
5. Wine CountryWhere 90% of Mexican wine is produced.
6. Natural SurroundingsPrivileged surroundings, with gifted natural attractions.
7. Bi-National DestinationVisits to the neighboring country can be attractive for the previously mentioned activities or post conventions.
8. ActivitiesThe best activities around meetings and conventions.
Check out our meetings and conventions guide here: